INSOLUBLES ANODES SIA® (Shielded Insoluble Anode )
New Insoluble Titanium mesh or plate Anodes SIA® (Shielded Insoluble Anode ).
The origin of the development was to find a « new anode type » in order to modify the additive behavior in acid copper bath for PWB used with insoluble anodes
- Induced a longer bath life
- Increased life of the active coating when there is less of an attack by the additives
- Reduced influence of anodic bubble action on the cathodic layer due to increased bubble sizes
- Reduced influence of the undesirable action of the reverse pulse on the life of the electrocatalyst
- Increased efficiency of copper deposition by prevention of Cu+ – oxidation on the electrocatalyst
- Stable shielding during the complete life of the activated coating.
- Limitation of the break down products generation in Via or Through Hole filling applications